[NSRCA-discussion] Attn: all NSRCA District 7 Pattern Pilots

Jonathan L Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 20:39:16 AKDT 2014

It's that time; actually, it's past that time! Yes, you need to renew your
NSRCA membership. I have just sent the District scores to our webmaster to
post on the D7 website. I have counted all pilots who have attended the
first two contests as NSRCA members. If you all join you won't make a liar
out of me! When I do the District scores after the upcoming Hemet contest
this weekend I will actually start to check and verify who is or is not a
member, so please renew or join!

Thanks,

Jon Carter

NSRCA District 7 Scorekeeper