[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Contest in Ionia, MI

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Jun 23 06:31:48 AKDT 2014

Hey Dennis, Rumor has it you’re the proud owner of a brand new E-Powered Sickle!!  We look forward to getting you back into the mix.

The book you’re referring to was impressive.  Another bonus from the local club.  They made a photo book of every pilot with their profile, along with photos from the event and gave one to every pilot.  A very nice touch.

-M
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01CE481F.E6A56C70]