[NSRCA-discussion] Flutter

George Kennie geobet4evr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 05:20:16 AKDT 2014

Just wanted to post a thank you and an update on the flutter problem I had
posted last year. I had received responses from several with many of those
Ramsey that probably gave me a valid response, but I was too thick to get
his point, but ultimately Ed White entered the fray and offered up a
detailed explanation of the torsional inadequacies involved which I was
capable of absorbing in my puny little brain. Well I took corrective
measures and due to the long cold winter never did get to test the results
'til yesterday and I would like to report that the problem has been
rectified.
 A big thank you to all who responded to my dilemma with concerned interest
and rescued an otherwise ineffective model which will now yield many happy
flights I'm sure.
I love you guys !!!!!!!!!
Georgie