[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Officers - election in 2014

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 08:41:06 AKDT 2014

Hi everyone,

The current NSRCA officer positions are up for election this year.  Our
current officers are:

Jon Lowe - President
Jon Carter - Vice President
John Gayer - Treasurer
Scott McHarg - Secretary

Both Jon Lowe and Jon Carter are eligible to run for re-election however
John Gayer and Scott McHarg will term out of their current positions.  We
will need to find people to fill both of those spots.  If you, or anyone
else you know of, would like to run for office then please send me a
private email with details.  We need to find replacements for our termed
out officers, but if you feel that you'd like to take on the challenge of
running for President or Vice President please let me know as well.

Competition is healthy... and so I would encourage anyone to take an active
role in moving our sport forward for the next couple of years.

Regards,

Derek