[NSRCA-discussion] 6/21 & 6/22 Pittsburg, KS contest

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 06:23:01 AKDT 2014

I am coming too.  I will bring my laptop just in case.  I got the program
installed.  Planing to drive Friday afternoon but not sure if I will be
able to go to the field and practice.  We could work some on the scoring
program Friday night when I get there if you need help.  No worries, we will
figure it out.

On Monday, June 16, 2014, Dr. Michael Harrison, DDS via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone