[NSRCA-discussion] Team Fund Raising - Contest donations

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 18:43:29 AKDT 2014

Speaking of which -- Mark, let me know if y'all need a water boy, lackey,
whatever!  I'd love to go to Switzerland for the WC but I need an excuse :-)

I'll pay my own way of course...

Peter+

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Anthony Cornacchione via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training