[NSRCA-discussion] Team Fund Raising - Contest donations

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jun 12 06:58:19 AKDT 2014

Hey All,

I just wanted to remind everyone as were in the heart of contest season that we’re already starting fund raising (it never really stopped!) for the 2015 World championships in Switzerland next year.  PLEASE… If you’re the CD of an event, please consider donating any left over funds from your contest event to the F3A team.  I’ve already had 2 contest directors contact me with donations of money from their contests which is great.

I’d also encourage you to run 50/50 raffles at contests for the team fund.

All donations can be made out to “F3A Team Fund” and send to our NSRCA Treasurer John Gayer (contact either of us off list for his address).

I have not put together a budget for this yet, but I fear that while our travel costs will be greatly reduced compared to Africa, our in country expenses are going to be very high (the entire country is priced like a resort!).  As always, we’re going to need all the help we can get.

Thanks!!!

-Mark
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01CE481F.E6A56C70]