[NSRCA-discussion] Mailing list server back online

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Jun 10 15:07:40 AKDT 2014

On 06/10/14 15:02, Jon Lowe via NSRCA-discussion wrote:
> Tom,
> Thanks for all you do.  Very much appreciated.
>
> Jon

You're welcome, I'm happy I can make a contribution to the community.

One last issue I'm aware of on the list server is a change in the
mechanism used to search the archives.  Mailman has moved away from
Mhonarc for search functionality and therefore searching the archives is
currently broken, but I intend to get that sorted out shortly.

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com