[NSRCA-discussion] Broken Arrow Contest

Dan Curtis warrior523 at att.net
Tue Jun 10 13:40:28 AKDT 2014

Once again it is time for another shout out and well done to the American Turf Flyers in Broken Arrow, OK.  The club hosted their annual pattern contest this weekend and went out of their way to make all of us feel welcome and to make sure our time there was as enjoyable as possible.  Chris White and Dave Harmon, did a great job getting this event organized and made it run smoothly for all of us.  Great day of flying on Saturday and then a soft but persistent rain put a damper on the activities for Sunday.  So everyone left for a little early but we all had great time.  See you guys next year.

Dan