[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA list server upgrade cycle beginning, hang on...

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Jun 4 07:10:22 AKDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm finally getting some time to upgrade the NSRCA list server, not sure
exactly how long the update will take but I'll be bumping up to a more
recent OS revision, then upgrading the ports collection and finally
upgrading Mailman to deal with the recent DMARC implementation by
various carriers:  http://www.dmarc.org/

Anyway, expect the list service to be spotty at best while the upgrades
are going on.  I'll send out an all clear message once I think all the
bits are stable.

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com