[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 F3A Team Manager, 2015 Team Program entries

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 11:42:00 AKDT 2014

Nominations for the 2015 F3A Team Manager position closed with one nomination (by several) of Mark Atwood. I’ve ask Colleen (FAI Team Coordinator) to seek Mark’s approval from AMA HQ / FAI EC with my recommendation (as TSC Chairman). Update – Mark has been officially approved as 2015 TM.

Here is a list of those currently entered in the TS Program / Event. Note to those who have only entered the program ($20), that an additional $20 event (Finals) fee is due by July 1 to avoid a late fee. Assuming those entered all fly in the Nats we’ll obtain 35 points of the 25 needed, in addition to the 50 acquired by Andrew’s podium finish at the 2013 WC, to meet or exceed the 75 required for full funding. There are some folks not on the list that likely will enter, the program late fee is now $40 so entry before July 1 is $60 total ($80 after). Please go to:  http://www.modelaircraft.org/events/teams/teamprograms.aspx  (F3A Program entry form), or call Colleen @ 800-435-9262 Ext 252 and enter.

Earl

      02.10.14
     Earl Haury - Program & Finals Entry Fees
      $40.00

      03.04.14
     Jason Shulman - Program & Finals Entry Fees
      $40.00

      04.17.14
     Archie Stafford - Program & Finals Entry Fees
      $40.00

      05.06.14
     Matt Kimbro - Program & Finals Entry Fees
      $40.00

      05.15.14
     William Ahrens - Program Entry Fees
      $20.00

      05.20.14
     Mark Atwood - Program & Finals Entry Fees
      $40.00

      05.22.14
     Mike Harrison - Progam & Finals Entry Fees
      $40.00

      05.29.14
     Anthony Romano - Program & Finals Entry Fees
      $40.00

      05.29.14
     Dale Arnold - Program & Finals Entry Fees
      $40.00

      05.30.14
     Dan Landis - Program & Finals Entry Fees
      $40.00

      05.30.14
     Andrew Jesky - Program & Finals Entry Fees
      $40.00

      05.30.14
     AC Glenn - Program Entry Fee
      $20.00

      06.01.14
     David Lockhart - Program & Finals fee
      $40.00

      06.01.14
     Chip Hyde - Program & Finals entry fee
      $40.00

      06.01.14
     Joseph Szczur - Program/Finals Entry Fees JUNIOR
      $20.00

      06.01.14
     Don Szczur - Program Entry Fee
      $20.00