[NSRCA-discussion] August K-Factor

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 13:23:17 AKDT 2014

Thanks for another great K-Factor issue.

I have a friend who uses the Google Chrome browser in Incognito mode to
read non-work related material such as the K-Factor at work. His work
requires and will reset his default browser to IE Explorer. Doing non-work
related reading in IE represents a few possible issues for my friend in the
form of non-work cookies being left lying around.

Feeling a since of duty; my friend frequently clicks on advertisements in
said non-work related PDF files. However clicking opens the advertisers
webpage in the default (IE) browser; not the tidy Chrome (incognito)
browser my friend prefers to use for non-work related activities.

Question: Is there a way to copy/paste the - advertisers - url out of a PDF
file?

Thanks in advance on behalf of my friend.

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Scott McHarg via NSRCA-discussion <