[NSRCA-discussion] ESC Motor Combo

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 19:49:09 AKDT 2014

Dave,

Thank you for your input.   I knew you would have some good insight into
Castle.  I have always flown them since I got back in.  I have fixed the
issue by updating the firmware to the latest stable version first, then the
latest BETA version published two days ago.  The ESC was on fixed endpoints
and I reset the transmitter endpoints per Castle's help file.   The other
thing I did was set PWM to 8 kHz per Hacker's website vs. Outrunner.

I know better than to change more than one thing at a time but I did.   I'm
not sure what fixed it but everything is working as it should now.
Incredible power and a fairly cool motor and ESC even down here in Texas.

Thanks again,
Scott
On Jul 30, 2014 9:41 PM, "Dave Lockhart via NSRCA-discussion" <