[NSRCA-discussion] Advanced Maneuvers 2015

Jas justanotherflyr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:10:32 AKDT 2014

Handsome... George you might be stretching it a little lol. But he is a budget minded great (pattern) guy.

The Intermediate 1st place this year was a MythoS 125 with a Motor-fly motor, OS esc, and a mix of Solar and JR servos. 2nd was a Vanquish with a Fury motor, old Jeti 99 esc and Futaba and JR servos (bought used RTF less Rx). I think 3rd was a Monolog.
Advanced was won with an Oxai Galactik and pletty advanced (he's a pattern pilot from the 90's that got back into it, and moving up to Masters). 2nd and 3rd I believe were both Prologs and 4th a WindS.
I don't really know if I have Masters right, but Mark flew a Pentathlon (his design/kit), Brandon flew a Prolog and Chris a Nuance (he borrowed from a friend who flies Intermediate with it). Kirt flew a Galactik, Marcio a Osmose (07 design), Humberto a WindS, Brenner a scratch built Integer (based off the Integral) and Sean a WindS.
Other than the MythoS and the Galactiks, the other designs I believe are 3+ years old. I don't think designs 'matter' as much in AMA as they do in F3A, but set-up, practice (and a second set of eyes) certainly do.

Sent from my iP