[NSRCA-discussion] Advanced Maneuvers 2015

Chuck Hochhalter cahochhalter at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 13:17:57 AKDT 2014

I fly masters, have dabbled in fai.

I got 3rd at nats in intermediate  with a scratch built Insight modified for my personal preference from Insightrc plans on sport servos and os160.

I then built a pentathlon and got a dualsky 110 motor on 3750 mah packs and was 3rd in advanced.

I then built 3 pentathlons as they evolved.

I bought a highly used Oxai for 800 bucks... Put in a highly used YS 160.  I must say YS and I are like oil and water.

I built another pentathlon Evo and ran a larger 160 dualsky motor.

This year I flew a shinden with a scorpion motor.

I guess Im qualified at pattern on a budget , anyone in d6 or knows me from nats knows I am alway looking for affordable alternatives.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone