[NSRCA-discussion] Advanced Maneuvers for 2015

John Ford jsf106 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:38:11 AKDT 2014

Some folks who live 800 miles from the nearest pattern flyer with any experience is clearly at a disadvantage, and entering pattern may simply be a pragmatic problem, unless they just enjoy flying/tinkering the plane for its own sake.
But then it doesn't matter whether they have a JR28X and a Q80 Proteus or a 10-year old hand-me-down plane.
Getting through the Advanced Pattern still isn't the plane's fault.