[NSRCA-discussion] New advanced question

Dale Olstinske sanjosedale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:01:17 AKDT 2014

Don, I think you are correct, maybe Jon Carter can chime in on this. We
have a Pyramid loop today on Masters, so the same question applies,
where does it start and end?

There was a suggestion to make the triangle with the base at the bottom.
While either way (as Don points out) the maneuver ends after a straight
segment just past center, we chose this, to make a longer horizontal
segment before the reverse cuban. The gives the impression of more time
between maneuvers.

Dale