[NSRCA-discussion] List issue

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Jul 28 12:00:52 AKDT 2014

Hmmm, sorry my tablet and phone are both Android so I'm out of my depth.
 However I can offer this recent article/review detailing possible
replacements for the default iPad/iPhone mail app - perhaps one of these
would fit your needs better:

http://www.imore.com/best-mail-apps-ipad-mailbox-evomail-mymail-and-more

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com