[NSRCA-discussion] What is you goal in pattern?

George Kennie geobet4evr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:27:23 AKDT 2014

Also points to a degree of dedication that many of us are unwilling to
subscribe to. Takes us beyond casual to investor, and that irrespective of
the ramifications and costs.
I would have to salute anyone so committed and there are a few worthy of my
hand to brow.
Still love Ya, Jay

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Jas via NSRCA-discussion <