[NSRCA-discussion] Help - Toasted ESC + Battery

Charlie Rock charlierock at me.com
Tue Jul 15 08:09:29 AKDT 2014

Had similar problems like that Hacker Q80's don't like Castle ESC's I went through two.  The screeching comes from the motor timing issues.. Caused by the ESC's (in my case anyway)!!:))
Changed to Hacker Jetti 99  ESC and have no issues since!!

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it!!!
Mark Twain