[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Rule Comments

SilentAV8R Silentav8r at cox.net
Thu Jul 10 12:16:43 AKDT 2014

I'm with Steve on this one. Make your voice heard or live with the
consequences of silence. As far as the 400 rule I think they mention it
and AC 91-57 mostly as a means of establishing their history of actively
"regulating" models. I see no mention of it moving forward or in the
Public Law Section 336.

Bill