[NSRCA-discussion] Passing of Mike Wingo

Chuck Hochhalter cahochhalter at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 15:41:47 AKDT 2014

Mike was one of the first people I at Nats, he had a heart of gold, anything he had was yours if you needed it, a great loss for pattern, his family and friends. I am glad he will always be in my memories and I will definitely enjoy a Heineken at site 4 remembering him.

Austin, my thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Chuck Hochhalter

Sent from my iPhone