[NSRCA-discussion] CAModels Passport Kit for Sale - low price...

james woodward jimwoodward89 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 18:39:38 AKDT 2014

Hey Guys,

I picked up a CAModels Passport kit from a local friend a few months ago.
 It has some minor work began on the kit - nothing major I could tell.  I
was fortunate to get some other ready to fly airframes going, and no longer
plan to build this plane.

This is the kit version (sheeted wings/stab, tubes, etc.) and would need a
full build.  I'm located in Boca Raton, FL and prefer a pickup/delivery
situation.  If interested in a project, sale price is $300.  This is still
a great flying airframe and could help someone out.

I'm not asking too much for the plane, so shipping if arranged or gas for a
meet-up would need to be worked out.  Please contact off list.

Thanks,
Jim
jimwoodwar89 at gmail.com
954.850.9454