[NSRCA-discussion] not getting the emails right from the list

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Jul 2 06:31:58 AKDT 2014

On 07/01/14 17:18, Larry Diamond via NSRCA-discussion wrote:
> I thought there was a selection that allows you to rece8ve the e-mail you sent or not. Perhaps that's a different forum....

Mailman (the software used for the NSRCA lists) does indeed have the
option for the user to control whether or not they get a copy of their
own posts from the list.  It's in the user control panel and is called
"not metoo", if checked then the list server will not send your own
posts back to you.  However the I don't believe the non-intuitive Gmail
behavior is controllable by the user.

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com