[NSRCA-discussion] not getting the emails right from the list

Ron ronnan57 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 17:09:12 AKDT 2014

Hi everyone,  I sent an email about chargers for sale earlier and I didn't
receive it so I thought it didn't make it to the list.  so I sent a test
and I still didn't receive it but when other people on the list replied
to the test email then I received it.So apparently it is coming to the list
but not to me.  I went to the list management section and checked my
settings and they look right.   I'm not sure what to change to fix this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,  Thanks