[NSRCA-discussion] test1

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Jan 27 17:17:09 AKST 2014

What Dave said, but make sure you have your trim all the way down when you’re setting the low end point so you’ll have full trim range as well.

The endpoints are radio dependent. My Airtronics usually end up between 45-50% on the low end and between 65-70% on the high end.

Emphasis on removing the prop…

-Mark
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Direct: 440.229.2502 |  Fax: 440.684.3102
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01CE481F.E6A56C70]