[NSRCA-discussion] First F3P Contest in Virginia February 7th

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Thu Jan 16 15:01:55 AKST 2014

I am pleased to announce the first F3P indoor pattern contest which will take place on Friday evening, February 7th in Springfield, VA.  The local hobby shop, Hobby Hangar of Chantilly, VA has graciously offered to host a short seminar and judging clinic that evening starting at 6 PM for those who wish to fly or just learn about F3P rules, aircraft setup, judging, etc..  We will have two categories:  F3P and Sportsman class at this event.  If you have any questions or would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me off list for details.  I have some space at my place for anyone wanting to stay overnight on the 7th.
Don Szczur