[NSRCA-discussion] Who Maintains This List

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Jan 6 18:58:26 AKST 2014

On 1/6/14 3:35 PM, Ron Hansen wrote:
> Matt Finley is having difficulty getting setup to receive emails through
> this list.
>

> Can someone help him out?
>

> His email is rcfin02 at msn.com
>

> Thanks Ron Hansen

Hi guys,

I'm the current mailing list custodian / bottle washer :)

Matt, according to the server you are currently subscribed to the
nsrca-discussion list using your rcfin02 at msn.com address and the list
server logs indicate messages are being accepted for you by the
hotmail.com mail exchangers (used by msn.com).  If you're not getting
the list messages, let me know and I'll pursue it further.

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com