[NSRCA-discussion] January K-Factor

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 06:33:58 AKST 2014

Good Morning,

The January edition of the K-Factor is now available on our website.
 January starts the transformation to the new layout that we are creating.
 It's a work in progress and will continue to be modified as we move
forward.  We hope you enjoy the new look to our K-Factor.  Please keep in
mind that this will be the last paper issue that you will receive should
your dues not be renewed.  You will not be able to download the January
issue if your dues are not paid at this time.  Make sure that, once you
renew, you log in to your profile on the website and change your preference
if you still want the paper K-Factor mailed to you.  When you renew, the
system automatically defaults to digital only.

Best Regards,
Scott

--
*Scott A. McHarg*