[NSRCA-discussion] Matt Finley - D4

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Wed Feb 19 15:51:42 AKST 2014

Hello All !

With the 2014 Toledo Show getting close, I want to try and put together a tentative NSRCA booth worker list. I will be there early Thursday morning to set-up the booth, and place my plane on the table. I plan on being at the booth for a majority of the time, but do want to see the show here and there as well. Below are the times I plan on working the booth, so please e-mail me back with a day and time you would be able to volunteer your time for an hour or so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will e-mail you back once I get the schedule together after everyone e-mails me their available time. I understand this is tentative, but at least it will be something for me to go from. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP, SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE. 😁

Thursday - Set-up - Matt Finley

Friday - 8-11: Matt Finley
              11-12:
              12-1: