[NSRCA-discussion] New AJ 5S 5000 pattern plane

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 15:42:56 AKST 2014

My two cents . . . . . although Mark Atwood mentioned this already . . . . .

The 62" Osiris kept me in the game for two seasons.  I even flew it at the 2012 NATS in Masters class.  I flew it with a 5 cell setup and at least for me, the packs did not get abused, I am still using them in series in my 2 meter Xigris.

If your plan is to graduate to a 2 meter plane at some point, a 5 cell setup will allow you use the same batteries.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com