[NSRCA-discussion] Osiris 47 inch wings needed

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 5 08:32:21 AKST 2014

A few years back I built a simple sport-pattern airplane to use the 55AX, later building a electric copy using an E-Flite 46 which weighs 5 lb with a 5S-3300.
In my opinion this is too small to warrant a 5AH battery and would suffer from caring the extra weight. Probably need a 60” size to justify the weight of a 5S-5000 power system. Performance matching becomes somewhat critical in these smaller size airplanes.
Jim