[NSRCA-discussion] Off Topic

Dwayne Brown dwaynenancy at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 4 11:13:49 AKST 2014

Congratulations.
Dwayne

From: Larry Diamond
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:57 PM
To: NSRCA Discussion
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Off Topic

A bit off topic with personal stuff, but very exciting for my family!

My nephew, Rhyan England, Suwannee, GA just committed to West Point Army Academy. He will be playing football for Army. Go Army !!!!!!
Rhyan had a couple of full ride offers, but Army's head coach showed a lot of interest in Rhyan. Rhyan played WR and Safety in High School and now holds a school record for the most interceptions in a season. He logged at least one interception in every game for 2013, except their last game of the Georgia State 6A Quarter-Final game.

His brother Nick is on a full D-I ride for Old Dominion University. 2013 season was thier first full year with a D-I schedule in Conference USA. 2014 is the first year they will be NCAA Bowl eligible. Nick is a WR and will be in his Junior year for the 2014 Season this fall.

Larry Diamond, US Navy, Retired