[NSRCA-discussion] Unique blend of Aero stuff and Christmas

Doug Harvel spa364 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 19:13:19 AKST 2014

Thanks for putting this on the list, my goodness what a fantastic
performance.  I guess I am prejudiced to "Good Old Bands" as an
ole retired high school band director that had the opportunity in 1963
as college Jr. majoring in instrumental music to have to the opportunity
to play one piece of music with this organization when they performed
at the University of Southern Mississippi.......Doug Harvel

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 7:46 PM, Hnycmpsts via NSRCA-discussion <