[NSRCA-discussion] Hacker A60-7s-v2

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:24:28 AKST 2014

 Ron it's strong and nothing wrong with it. The cost is $214.99 makes it as
cheap an option as is available.
 What ESC will run it is up for debate. I am not 100% sure Castle has a 28
pole motor solved yet. The safe route is using a Jeti Spin Pro 99 ESC.
Which costs about $60 more than a CC Edge HV80.
 I find a lot of guys who want to run the CC ESC use the 20 pole motors
like the Himax 210Pro and the Plettenberg Advance.
 Mike

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Bob Kane via NSRCA-discussion <