[NSRCA-discussion] Virtual Caller for iOS

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:21:57 AKST 2014

Hi Doug,

Glad you like it!  Let me know how it works for you at the field, I've
found wind & airplane noise to be a problem.  I do have a beta I can invite
you to that uses the latest technology from Carnegie Mellon for noise
reduction that I spent most of the weekend on, but the weather here is not
currently conducive to a true field test...  but I'd rather you experience
the current version at the field first, then try the beta version.

Voice commands:
START CALLING
NEXT
REPEAT THAT
PREVIOUS

In the beta I added "STOP CALLING" just for completeness.

Peter+

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Doug Harvel via NSRCA-discussion <