[NSRCA-discussion] What droid devices are people using?

Dave Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 16:12:30 AKST 2014

Samsung Note 3 on 4.4.4 KitKat.

-----Original Message-----
From: NSRCA-discussion [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Jon Lowe via NSRCA-discussion
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:44 PM
To: NSRCA
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] What droid devices are people using?

Nexus 5 Lollipop.  I've had no issues with voice on this phone with either KitKat or Lollipop. Currently on 5.0, but expect a minor update to 5.0.1 shortly.

I'd suggest limiting support to Jellybean and above.  Anything other than that is on either old phones, or extreme low end. Google had said that to be certified, manufacturers now have to be either on current gen or one rev back for new devices.