[NSRCA-discussion] Scott Smith Master Scoring program

Scott Smith vze23c3q at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 02:57:02 AKDT 2014

I recently changed Report Viewer to a newer version.  Unfortunately the
Click Once update does not update the prerequisites (Report Viewer).

So if you are upgrading an existing install, please go to Control Panel |
Programs and uninstall Master Scoring first (your data will remain).  Then
using Internet Explorer, do a new install from:

http://amapatternscore.blob.core.windows.net/clickonce/publish.htm

Sorry for any inconvenience.

For all users and CD's....please, please do this before the day of your
contest!  Please verify everything is working as required in advance.  I
will do everything I can to assist in the weeks before your event.  You may
not be able to get hold of me Saturday morning!