[NSRCA-discussion] Scott Smith Master Scoring program

JOE DUNNAWAY dunnaway at hbcomm.net
Sat Aug 30 17:52:07 AKDT 2014

  Has anyone had a problem installing this program?  I am getting errors on the installation telling me that the Publisher of Reportviewer.msi can not be verified and the program exits the installation.  It looks like the program tries to install Report Viewer 2012 Runtime but fails.  I tried downloading Report Viewer Runtime directly from Microsoft and my browser is reporting it as an unsafe program.

Any help would be appreciated.

Joe Dunnaway