[NSRCA-discussion] 57th Annual St Louis Pattern Contest

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:46:58 AKDT 2014

Ed it was simply said a great time but too hot. It hit 100 yesterday with
huge humidity and no wind. St Louis at it's finest. That's why my plane
burst into flames. Thanks to you, your wife, all the helpers but most of
all to the guy running the BBQ. Great food!!!
 We'll be back.
 Mike Mueller

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 6:29 PM, Ed White via NSRCA-discussion <