[NSRCA-discussion] Smaller plane

Don Ramsey donramsey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:19:18 AKDT 2014

I had an opportunity to fly an Eflight Splendor today.  Wow, what a nice smaller plane. For $199 you get everything you need to fly.  We changed the receiver for a Futaba one, set the aileron throw to 9 degrees the elevator to 10 and a lot of rudder.  For normal pattern flying the ailerons were a little hot so on second flight they were reduced somewhat.  Third flight, I flew the new Advanced sequence using about 60% of a 4000mah 6S battery.  There was little wind, but in that condition, the model could be very competitive in Advanced.  Since there was not much wind I’m not sure how it would do in the wind but it is a great plane for not much money.

Don