[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 proposed sequences

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 09:47:47 AKDT 2014

Scott,  For 15 years I have been advocating eliminating the  advancement
rules.  Let pilots fly where they want and be able to move  about freely.  I
might as well have been starting a conversation  about snaps.  I don't
understand why we have rules that discourage  participation.  Pilots can not make
an informed decision about the next  class until they have flown it in a
contest setting.  I know we have a  mechanism for moving down now, but if we
allow it anyway, why make it a rule at  all?  I can name 10 pilots who have
quit pattern when they finally topped  out and realized they were in over
their heads.

Steve Miller
NSRCA 673