[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 Proposed Advanced Sequence

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 11:34:28 AKDT 2014

After flying the previous version this weekend the revision looks very good. Adding the half roll to the shark's tooth makes a much better balance to the amount of inverted flight and complexity of the sequence. The triangle is an interesting way to add some inverted at a safer altitude. The reverse cuban from the top could be taxing but looking forward to hearing the feedback from the advanced pilots in my club.
Anthony Romano
Revision numbers or a date would be a good idea! Document control always helps.