[NSRCA-discussion] 2015 Proposed Advanced Sequence

Dale Olstinske sanjosedale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 11:18:03 AKDT 2014

Attached here, just in case

From: NSRCA-discussion [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On
Behalf Of RJ Bohn via NSRCA-discussion
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 12:04 PM
To: Jas; General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] 2015 Proposed Advanced Sequence

ALCON,

 I went to the site and found the same sequence as last week. I think.   Are
these .pdf files dated anywhere?

Richard Bohn

On Aug 4, 2014, at 2:36 PM, Jas via NSRCA-discussion
<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

Dale,

I'm out at the field with one of our Advanced pilots and he likes the
changes. I'm going to fly through it once for him and then call it for him.
Updates later.

Sent from my iP

On Aug 4, 2014, at 12:24 PM, Dale Olstinske via NSRCA-discussion