[NSRCA-discussion] Winds at NATS comparatively speaking

John Pavlick jpavlick26 at att.net
Sun Aug 3 07:07:00 AKDT 2014

Probably for the same reason that I bought my first brand new Mercedes
during a major recession and my father bought a Cadillac instead of a
high-MPG / "economy" car during the energy crisis in the late '70s: When you
think things through COMPLETELY, you may end up doing something that no one
else is doing. That's usually how I know I've made the RIGHT decision. J

John Pavlick

Cell: 203-417-4971

idslogo2

Integrated Development Services