[NSRCA-discussion] Unknowns

james woodward jimwoodward89 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 04:35:18 AKDT 2014

Hi Don - looking forward to seeing you again, perhaps next year's Nats.
 What is the practice for the determining the Unknowns now?  Are these
sequence put together day-of, or are the complete sequences worked out
ahead of time?  The aresti format is a nice addition.

Thanks,
Jim W.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 8:06 AM, Don Ramsey via NSRCA-discussion <