[NSRCA-discussion] Idle down (brake engaged) oddity remains....

Michael Cohen precisionaero at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 06:00:34 AKDT 2014

I am still having some strange things happen with respect to the idle down (brake engaged) function.  Before flight, when the idle down is switched off (brake not engaged), the function works properly.  The motor is just barely rotating.  After the landing sequence with brake on, I switch off the brake to taxi back.  However, after landing, even with brake off, the ESC/motor responds as if the brake is on.  Can anyone think of why it would behave differently prior to takeoff and after landing?
Mike CD4