[NSRCA-discussion] From the Judges Chair

flyintexanmark@gmail.com flyintexanmark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 04:01:52 AKDT 2014

Word.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Don Ramsey" <donramsey at gmail.com>
To: "'General pattern discussion'" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] From the Judges Chair
Date: Fri, Apr 11, 2014 6:39 AM

I don’t understand what the problem is with this maneuver.  The Powerpoint for F-15 is incorrect on the NSRCA site.  Peter Uhlig did the original and this is what he originally drew.  I contacted Michael Ramel about this and Peter updated the presentation.  It is really simple.  The entry loop starts at center, the upline is then displaced from center, the upper loop is centered and the integrated roll is centered on the pole.  That means the model comes through center level upright.  Entry and exit lines have no bearing on the centering of the loop, the main criteria is the entry radius defines the size of the loop on top.  Peter’s latest Powerpoint shows this clearly and has been confirmed by the F3A chairman. Don From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of J N Hiller