[NSRCA-discussion] What is the difference between JST-XH/GP/PQ balance plugs

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 10:02:53 AKDT 2014

Scott your right Power Unlimited Lipos by F3aUnlimited were mostly PQ.
Since I took over I've made a decision to switch our newest packs over to
JST/XH. It's the most popular since Hobby King uses this plug. Why fight it.
 I think it's like Beta versus VHS in the end even Sony started making VHS
and Beta was no more.
 The balance boards on cellpro chargers are GP/KO (Works with Hobby King
JST/XH) and TP/PQ. Works with polyquest and thunder power. We sell a lot of
simple adaptors that allow you to use different balancers.
 Thanks, Mike