[NSRCA-discussion] Mailing list problems from Yahoo addresses

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Apr 9 08:27:04 AKDT 2014

On 04/09/14 08:15, David Harmon wrote:
> So far I am still getting mail from several lists I belong to.

Hi David,

The problematic changes appear to only be affecting @yahoo.com
addresses.  I don't know whether Yahoo! is planning on making similar
changes to other domains they host services for (as Bill Harden
mentioned, his AT&T account is hosted by Yahoo!).  Given the scale of
the problems, Yahoo! may choose to reverse their decision.  Either way
their disregard for or ignorance of the collateral damage caused by this
change is reason enough to leave them for important communication in my
opinion.

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com